- This apex locator has been developed to accurately measure the length of canals in all conditions, including dry, wet and where blood is present.
- iPex guarantees security for canal interventions, and improves patient comfort, without exposure to radiation.
- The large high contrast LCD display provides instant measurements.
- Provides the ultimate measurement accuracy you can never expect with conventional analogue locators.
- Its multi-frequency measuring technology automatically detects the best frequency combination and effectively filters irrelevant signal and noise.
- iPex strongly supports clinicians to make precise canal treatment.
- iPexâ€™s large hi-contrast LCD offers accurate information with easy-to-read graphics. Audio alarm with level control adds more convenience and assures safe treatment.
- File clip, lip hook and extension cord can be autoclaved at 135ÂºC max.
- Instant accurate measurement of canal length.
- User friendly interface.
- Large Hi-contrast LCD screen for easy monitoring.
- Compact and smart design.
- Audible warning system.
- Auto power shut-off.
- AAA battery operation.
- Push-button type file clip for one-touch operation.
iPex Complete SetÂ Contains:
- Control unit.
- 3 x file clips.
- 3 x lip hooks.
- Extension cord.
- 4 x AAA manganese dry batteries.
- Power Supply: 1.5 V AAA ( LR03 or R03 ) batteries.
- Continuous Use: Approx. 50 hours.
- Dimensions: W80 x D 80 x H95 (mm).
- Weight: 185 g.
ONLY FOR EXPORT
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 12 June, 2009.